The sims 4 with AMD A6

Feb 23, 2018
I have the Asus VivoBook 15.6" AMD A6 8GB 1TB Notebook (a bit of a shitbox I know) and I was wondering how well it will go with the Sims 4 e.g how much will it lag, is it worth it?

Solution
While it should work, it will be a 'little' laggy. However, that is just going by the original install. I (in a household of Sims players) know that once you start playing the computer version, the lets add stuff addiction kicks in. :) Not just even the purchased things, but there are tons of sites out there to get both purchased and free things through. Our fav here in this house is modthesims.info. Fantastic site. However, this leads to longer load times, more drive space used, and more use of resources. So just take that into consideration.
While it should work, it will be a 'little' laggy. However, that is just going by the original install. I (in a household of Sims players) know that once you start playing the computer version, the lets add stuff addiction kicks in. :) Not just even the purchased things, but there are tons of sites out there to get both purchased and free things through. Our fav here in this house is modthesims.info. Fantastic site. However, this leads to longer load times, more drive space used, and more use of resources. So just take that into consideration.

Solution