The Social Network: First Look at Facebook Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyboy3210

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2009
Oh my God... Why?
After calling all his customers "dumb" he expects us to pay to watch something that probably isn't all that exciting that puts more money in his pocket?

Please watch the language Danny.

tsnorquist

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2009
I wish Facebook & Twitter would vanish. It's nothing more than a data mining scheme that millions of people simply refuse to acknowledge.

I'm currently in the process of killing both accounts my wife "made for me" without my permission >=|

Euphoria_MK

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2009
[citation][nom]dannyboy3210[/nom]Oh my God... Why?After calling all his customers "dumb" he expects us to pay to watch something that probably isn't all that exciting that puts more money in his pocket?Please watch the language Danny.[/citation]

Because most people are mindless sheep.
Plus what is the easiest way of girls getting attention but posting their bikini pics in front of million people.

fooldog01

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2009
You should have heard the reaction in the theater I was in when they showed this preview before Inception. There was a lot of mumbling after it and I could hear people snickering and saying things like "Um, yeah right." and "Why would I watch that?". It will make some money but I've never heard a negative reaction to a preview like that.

schwiing

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2010
Maybe I'm alone in thinking this, but no matter what people's reactions are to the preview, I have a feeling that many will see it purely out of curiosity

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
[citation][nom]tsnorquist[/nom]I wish Facebook & Twitter would vanish. It's nothing more than a data mining scheme that millions of people simply refuse to acknowledge.I'm currently in the process of killing both accounts my wife "made for me" without my permission >=|[/citation]
u know... it also helps people stay connected

all businesses would want what these guys are doing.

_Cubase_

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2009
[citation][nom]insider3[/nom]Hi, I go to Harvard, I will have such a hard time finding a descent paying job if my website doesn't become successful.[/citation]

For a Harvard student, your spelling sure isn't that "descent".

Lewis57

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2009
[citation][nom]_cubase_[/nom]For a Harvard student, your spelling sure isn't that "descent".[/citation]

He was pretending to be one of the creators of facebook for humour. He never said he was a genious. L2humour.

ArgleBargle

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2008
If this movie is anything like the "upload videos" function of Facebook, you'd end up waiting an hour for the thing to start, and then miraculously it would *vanish* into thin air. Seriously, Facebook, either FIX the damned thing, or just remove that function completely.

ArgleBargle

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2008
If this movie is anything like the "upload videos" function of Facebook, you'd end up waiting an hour for the thing to start, and then miraculously it would *vanish* into thin air. Seriously, Facebook, either FIX the damned thing, or just remove that function completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.