The Spotlight: Tom's Guide Week In Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

profjonathan

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2011
Thanks so much for spreading the word on this. We were absolutely convinced our Vita was broken because it wouldn't charge. Quick flip of the plug, and voila. Unbelievably bad design. {ProfJonathan}

chrisdl

Honorable
Mar 11, 2012
My Vita's charging connector can only be inserted one way. The bottom of the plug (the side where the logo is not) has two indentations. It's impossible to plug it in upside down. Maybe you have an earlier production model? In any case, this has been fixed quickly, because I have mine since launch.

jacquesmikoffskii

Honorable
Mar 30, 2012
The stupid circle pad pro is frackin' impossible to locate, and I live in a major metropolitan city (Los Angeles) I'm curious about the poor folks stuck out in the sticks, yearning to get their hands on one so that they can properly play R.E. Revelations. I ordered this ugly hunk of crap over a month ago, at "LameStop" just to play games the way they have been played for the last two frackin' decades or so. The store rep claims that there have been tons of pre-orders for this item, which has been on BACK-ORDER since it's FRACKIN' original release date!!!! WTF!!!! IT'S FRACKIN' APRIL ALREADY, and buy the time it gets in, Nintendo's gonna announce the 3DS revise this June @ E3, which will come out fall of 2012!!! Why the hell is everybody sitting on their hands???? *FRACK!!!...Frustration!!!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.