the volume cuts out when the sound is turned to mid range on my LG Blue Ray surround sound

CinderSoot

Estimable
Apr 19, 2014
when I adjust the volume of my surround sound, the sound cuts out and I must raise the volume significantly for the sound to come back on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ricky Steedman Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 3
RexIsReckless Streaming Video & TVs 1
X Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 0
S Streaming Video & TVs 4
R Streaming Video & TVs 3
R Streaming Video & TVs 0
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 3
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
Dangerous Dan Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
publicenemy219 Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 0
Similar threads
Solved! Samsung ue50ru7410 volume keeps going to 100
Solved! DVD Recorder Playback Volume
Question How can I control the volume on my Hisense Smart TV (ES-F175127) without the remote?
Solved! App volume problems on Samsung Smart TV with LG Soundbar
Question Can't control the volume of my Samsung HW-J355 soundbar with my LG magic remote anymore
Solved! I can't adjust the volume of my Firestick when connected to Bluetooth speakers
Solved! No volume Bose
How to Enable Automatic Volume Levelling Feature on Roku
Solved! I have an old Technics and I can't get sound it seems that my amps volume knob has a problem be ause I can hear sound but very
Can Samsung TV control volume of Samsung sound bar, with 2 HDMI inputs?
How to use TV volume to increase sound through my Sony sound system Toshiba 32L5400
LG tv LG sound bar how to get it to work on tv"s remote volume tierd of having to use two remotes
Solved! Right so my samsung UE49MU707 connected to JVC sound bar, TV output set to PCM, volume on Sound bar mutes every 3 seconds or s
fire stick paired with sound bar for volume control ?
Samsung TV and Klipsch Sound Bar - Volume Control
How to connect my Sharp subwoofer and sound bar to my Samsung cable box (and be able to control the volume on whole system)
Trouble with Vizio TV and Aiwa sorround sound
I have sansui 32" HD+ LED TV It dosn't support 5.1 channel movie volume. It appears but its sound doesnot support.
Sound from VIZIO E420d-A0 42-inch fluctuates from low volume to high volume w/o any changes being made
Cirrus Logic DSP Uses Dolby Volume for Steady Sound Levels

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS