[citation][nom]JasonAkkerman[/nom]FTW! Glad to see this administrator doing something right.[/citation]
Oh please this admin has done a ton of things right, objectively, speaking this president is actually very good.
1) Saved American Auto Industry, GM went from bankrupt to the #1 car manufacturer in the world again a place it hasn't held since the 1990's.
2) Got Osama, Ghaddafi, and Al Wahari at a fraction of the cost
3) Dow went from 5000 on January 21, 2009 when Obama took office to more than 13,000 today
4) passed a healthcare bill that if people actually bothered to read would be quite good for the average citizen
5) Ended the recession 6 months after taking office, the US economy has grown every quarter since June 2009
6) Added over 5 million jobs over the last 3 years, US economy has added jobs 26 of the last 30 months
7) Corporations can complain but they've all seen record profits, Intel, Apple, GM, Ford, GE, Exxon, Goldman ... and so on ...
8) Gave the largest tax cut in US history, and for a change it was one finally geared for small businesses and the middle class
9) Cut interest rates on student loans, added more funding for student loans, removed the banks from being middle men in the student loan process especially when the money was coming from the government not the banks to begin with
I could keep going, but the reality, of who Obama is does not at all jive with this mythical person most conservatives and some people see who is out to destroy America.
Greatest qoute of the day from Obama Iowa speech , in reference, to him admonishing the house of representatives even considering not extending the interest cut on student loans ... one republican respresentative said that the Obama policy on this is "like stage 3 socialist cancer ... and that he was using the issue to distract the American people from the economy" .... Obama in his speech, today at University of Iowa, stated really "stage 3 socialist cancer", what does that even mean, what is he even talking about ... and that these guys are so out of touch that giving access to education for America's future work force is exactly about the economy. He doesn't know economy the Republicans are talking about, but you students are and will be the future economy. What economy are the republicans refering too.