There is no eject button on my lenovo ifeapad 330-141gm's drive covet. Does it havr a dvd dtivr?

That particular model does not have an optical disc drive according to all the specs and descriptions that I've seen. Some Lenovo Ideapads do have one, unfortunately not yours because it's a low-spec, general purpose model.

Always check the specs before buying a laptop to make sure it's got what you need.

Jan 8, 2019

I had no idea I needed to be sure it had a dvd drive, we don’t use lap tops much and every one I’ve ever had new/old has had one. I just purchased this a week ago and am just now finding it has no cd drive. Is it unreasonable for me to return my laptop and buy one with a drive?

I'd say, no. It's not unreasonable to try and return it. I would ask, however, if there is a restocking fee. If there is, I would also ask if they would waive it if you purchased a different laptop from them. Otherwise, check to find out what the restocking fee is (if any) and compare that to the cost of an external USB drive.

-Wolf sends