There's No Hiding with GPS Shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Are they powered by solar panels, or will you need to repeatedly change the batteries on them? I think that's kind of an important detail...

G

These shoes wouldn't protect someone even if they were abducted, don't be lulled into a false sense of security that you or your loved one can gain anything by these shoes.
In increasing cases the abducter ditches the clothes/destroys them and gives the victim new clothes.

jwl3

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2008
I love all the privacy nuts on here. The same ones who undoubtedly twitter their every bowel movement online.

GPS devices are great ideas for tracking children and potential victims of criminals. Especially those equipped with an SOS device. So many crimes would be solved or even stopped if these devices were widespread.

jwl3

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2008
I love all the privacy nuts on here. The same ones who undoubtedly twitter their every bowel movement online.

GPS devices are great ideas for tracking children and potential victims of criminals. Especially those equipped with an SOS device. So many crimes would be solved or even stopped if these devices were widespread.

andedfhdwhatever: And yeah, the first thing an abductor does is ditch your clothes and shoes, uh huh. This is your first-hand experience? Seems to me that an abductor's main concern is to get their victim to their secure location - in which case this tracker would give the last known position and bam.

jwl3

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2008

andedfhdwhatever: And yeah, the first thing an abductor does is ditch your clothes and shoes, uh huh. This is your first-hand experience? Seems to me that an abductor's main concern is to get their victim to their secure location - in which case this tracker would give the last known position and bam.

danny69t

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2009
[citation][nom]WinningDreams[/nom]can it run crysis?[/citation]
it can't run crysis, but it can walk all over the crysis dvd :D

Status
Not open for further replies.