Thinking of buying sonos wirelss speakers

Ian532

Estimable
Dec 19, 2015
I have a Danon DM40 mini system which gives very good performance through my 40 year old scandyna speakers but they are too big to move around the house; so thinking of getting 2 wireless speakers. I have wi fi in the house, a laptop and iphone. Which is the best way to be able to add wireless speakers? Any help and guidance would be gratefully received.

Sonos wireless speakers sound very good. The free control app accesses more music services than an competing system. Set up is easy and their tech support excellent. Hardware is reliable too.
You can use a Sonos Connect to update your Denon system or replace it with a ConnectAmp and use your scandyna speakers.

Sonos wireless speakers sound very good. The free control app accesses more music services than an competing system. Set up is easy and their tech support excellent. Hardware is reliable too.
You can use a Sonos Connect to update your Denon system or replace it with a ConnectAmp and use your scandyna speakers.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Audio 2
S Audio 1
S Audio 2
ievi Audio 2
I Audio 7
C Audio 1
T Audio 4
E Audio 1
S Audio 4
_Bata_ Audio 2
Graybush Audio 9
M Audio 2
D Audio 3
C Audio 1
not you Audio 8
D Audio 3
D Audio 3
V Audio 4
V Audio 1
C Audio 1
Similar threads
Question I made some impulse purchases and think i screwed up... . How to connect 5.1 capable soundbar to receiver?
Same problem i have found my dz350, dvd lens and tray motor not working, i think its chip set problem
HI Tom, I have a Marantz SR-8000. The one manufactured around 2001, I think. It is an Sr-8000 and I just got a pair of old San
Thinking of switching sound bar for a Dolby atmos sound bar
What do you think of Sennheiser HD 559
Thinking of buying a pair of Sennheiser HD 589CS for my PC, will I need a DAC/AMP and/or Soundcard to supplement them?
Windows 10 thinks my new headphones are speakers?
My keyboard thinks im pressing a key when im not
My Parents bought a new Hisense Smart tv. But do you think we can hook up their DVD to it? We can connect everything but there
Left speaker making weird noises, i think assume something is wrong
What do you think would be the best sound system for a Desktop?
Remote problem I think
do you think a way to digitally record quality voice will become more economical than all microphones in cost vs quality?
I am thinking of getting a soundbar to improve the papain sound from my LG tv. ideally I would like to connect it direct to th
What kind of headphones do you think i should buy?
Thinking about buying some audio-technica ath-m50x, what mic that attaches to the headphones would be good?
Which gaming headset should I buy? There is no limit... I was thinking about the Sennheiser p363d and the steelseries h wirele
I'm thinking about buying the HyperX Cloud 2, how much can people around me hear the sound from the headset?
I have a problem with my computer that my microphone dont work, It dosent work with other headset. I think the problem is in m
i have beats monsters and on a regular basis the sound will just stop in the middle of a song and then turn back on i think it

ASK THE COMMUNITY