This Galaxy Z Flip 3 flaw ruins the phone for me

Sep 6, 2021
I've had the Note 10+ previously, and recently got the flip 3. After using it for a week at work, with daily Google maps navigation to 3-4 destinations I've gotten similar or slightly better battery than the note 10+ however myself, like a lot of other people I think have gotten so used to plugging in, that it doesn't seem to affect usage for folks. It's rare, for me at least, to not have access to charge. I use a USB c to 3.5mm adapter for music in an older vehicle, so I don't charge until around 3pm for a bit, and that gives me enough for the remainder of my evening, charging on my drive home.

What is a larger disappointment to me, is the lack of ultra fast charging. Although 15w works for me, faster would be nice, and then add an option to limit charge current next to that nifty option to limit soc % , for those concerned about longevity.

I'm glad I chose the device, the folding part is definitely novelty, but I do like the compact size folded, and how I can keep the screen clean and clear. Also the outer screen is, pretty neat. It's limited in use, but still cool.

TRENDING THREADS