News This gripping drama series just crashed Prime Video's top 10 — and it's 100% on Rotten Tomatoes

Fox Tread3

Prominent
Jun 19, 2023
August 9, 2024 - I have to congratulate Ms. Blackburn, the reporter that authored this review. I am amazed at the number of superlatives she was able to include in her gushing review of "The Serpent Queen". Frankly, I can't think of an actual ad for the series being any more glowing and effusive. However, I do have to agree to a lesser degree that the series and lead actress are pretty good. I'm an older male, and I did enjoy the first season of the series, and if I happen to have a subscription to Starz, I will watch the second season when I have the time. I did find that the series and the main character tend to be "one note". Which I got bored with after a certain point. The acting, writing, and production values are certainly of high quality. I think members of certain demographics may indeed get to "love" this series. It's not often that I agree with a certain review site with the letter "R" as the first letter in their name. But even a broken clock is correct twice a day.😏