This Is the Galaxy S10 and S10+ From Every Angle (Yes, There's a Headphone Jack)

Jan 25, 2019
You can shove it up your Removed with that Removed sensitive edge "feature" ,did big mistake buying s9 ,gradually cracked all around after every fall ,6months and next time it fall down ,ill be forced to ged rid of it or pay to replace whole Removed glass as it shattered in the backf and front.

Watch the language, the use of profanity is not allowed here

Jan 25, 2019
@1991AKITA Maybe don't drop your phone? I've had my Galaxy S6 Edge for 3 years and it doesn't have 1 crack. Or if it's so much of a problem get a case and a tempered glass screen protector.

Jan 25, 2019
@1991akita You can't protect a phone from a drunk idiot. I've had samsung S4, S6+edge, S7+, and S8+ and they are all in working order. I've put drinks on top of mine spilled drinks and they all work fine. Who the hell drops their phone on their side? I have seen these phones take head on damage and nary a scratch on them.
If you're prone to dropping them like every other music festival chick, then consider spending $10 on a case. just saying