This is What Happens After You Hit 'Send' On a Gmail Email

Status
Not open for further replies.

digiex

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2009
Check out The Story of Send here, or watch the video below for a quick introduction:

Don't watch the presentation if you easily suffer from motion sickness... You might puke on your keyboard.

G

Less about email then it is about how great and green Google is.

greenspoon

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2007
Not only is it more about how green Google is, they also left out the part were they scan and catalog what is in your email so they can sell your information.

G

Yeh right. Data centers are certainly NOT green in any fashion. They chew up more electricity than anything. And GOOD LUCK getting all your juice from wind farms ... This kind of presentation should be illegal.

wannabepro

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2011
Objection!!!
[citation][nom]blobby[/nom]And GOOD LUCK getting all your juice from wind farms ... This kind of presentation should be illegal.[/citation]

Needs to be "GOOD LUCK getting ANY juice from windfarms.". :)

aoneone

Distinguished
May 27, 2011
Did you guys know that if you EVER include the long A word and the word "president" in the same sentence and/or paragraph of an email , you will be in for a world of hurtin' for the next 6 months or so?

JamesSneed

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
I want to see what happens when I hit delete. That copy of my email that passed through all those security measures is surly deleted and not kept forever.

LePhuronn

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007
[citation][nom]aoneone[/nom]Did you guys know that if you EVER include the long A word and the word "president" in the same sentence and/or paragraph of an email , you will be in for a world of hurtin' for the next 6 months or so?[/citation]

The long "A" word? Which one? Ahmadinejad or Afghanistan?

mayne92

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
They left out the fact that they make money off categorizing the content which is in your email. Makes me wonder if that is why Google doesn't allow sending an encrypted attachment?

mayne92

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
[citation][nom]jamessneed[/nom]I want to see what happens when I hit delete. That copy of my email that passed through all those security measures is surly deleted and not kept forever.[/citation]
I'm wondering why they are "backing up" sent emails as well. Is it for their sake or for our sake?!?! Hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.