Solved! Thomson 55uc6406 SW issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pedroffs

Estimable
Nov 7, 2018
Hello all,
I am having some issues with my Thomson 55uc6406 TV.

The issue: Everything that is not "live TV" is double speed ( or more) and without sound.

This is noticeable in: You tube, video players, Net Flix ( only on the trailers), games, etc..

On you tube search for those words "Thomson 55uc6406 issue choppy" to see the issue, it's my video. You can see the time passing very quickly.

I've reset to factory default, issue is still present.

Model: Thomson 55uc6406
Tested with V8-T658T01-LF1V353 and now with V8-T658T01-LF1V373.

Anyone with the same issue?
I've opened a ticket to Thomson a couple of weeks ago, still got no reply.

Thank you.
BR,
Pedro Santos

Solution
What was the firmware version out of the box? Some folks about a year ago have said that they reverted to the stock firmware but I'm skeptical to suggest you do the same thing. Instead have you contacted the seller of your device? The issue you're looking at is also the same for others whereby anything that is streamed to the TV is sped up, no display(but track bar is there) and the common issue, no sound.

This is clearly a firmware issue, or most notable the android version on the TV.

rgd1101,
like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ppoJiInXeQ

Lutfij

Splendid
What was the firmware version out of the box? Some folks about a year ago have said that they reverted to the stock firmware but I'm skeptical to suggest you do the same thing. Instead have you contacted the seller of your device? The issue you're looking at is also the same for others whereby anything that is streamed to the TV is sped up, no display(but track bar is there) and the common issue, no sound.

This is clearly a firmware issue, or most notable the android version on the TV.

rgd1101,
like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ppoJiInXeQ

Solution

pedroffs

Estimable
Nov 7, 2018
Hi,

thank you for the reply.

Out of the box was with V8-T658T01-LF1V353 and me trying to fix the issue installed the V8-T658T01-LF1V373. It was good for a couple of days but then the issues started again.

I just did factory default in android, and the issue is still there.

Could it be some codec fault?
How can I get the stock room? :)

I might take it to the store but the TV is big, so I was trying to avoid that.

Thank you,
BR,
Pedro Santos

Status
Not open for further replies.