'Thor: The Dark World' Mobile Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

kawininjazx

Distinguished
May 22, 2008
Can they just have a paid version of these "free" nickel and dime apps. Example, I enjoy Tetris Blitz but I run out of coins and can't play, have to uninstall and reinstall the app because I'm not gonna spend $50 to keep playing. Make a $5-$10 version I can keep playing.

burmese_dude

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2011
I will not play any friggin' Gameloft games until they come up with online profile/save feature.

I've played 2 of their games religiously and in the end, one was accidentally uninstalled and one kept getting stuck that I had to uninstall. In both cases, I lost my progress of what I've accomplished. Level 90+ characters with a boat load of money/max weapons/armors. The games I played are Zombiewood and Dungeon Hunter 4.

Stay the hell away from Gameloft. It's disheartening to see your characters become nothing because of lack of online save feature. If you spent money and game crashes and cannot be opened, then your money is flushed down the drain.

jodrummersh

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2008
"The game is sorely missing a zoom-out function for better strategic planning, so we recommend playing on a tablet rather than a smartphone. "

Does this make sense to anyone? Wouldn't the tablet just be a larger version of the same frame of view since the game doesn't have a zoom out function?

Mike Andronico

Honorable
Nov 8, 2013
@jodrummersh You're right, it is just a larger version of the same frame. What I meant is that playing the game on the tablet makes the action a bit easier to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.