Estimable
Nov 16, 2015
Hello guys,I plan on buying the laptop Lenovo Y50-70 with these specs -

Intel Core i7-4720HQ
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
8GB DDR3
1TB HDD
Full HD IPS

I will mainly use it for casual gaming after work to relax.I am buying a laptop because I travel and I dont want to waste money on pc and not use it.
My question is does anyone use this laptop and are you guys satisfied with it?

jaguarskx

Champion
It seems fine. I have not read of any serious complaints, but then again I do not really go out of my way to read up on gaming laptop reviews and to check for possible issues.... I guess that says something about the Levono Y50-70...

The best advice I can give to do a bit of research on your own. Unfortunately, it seems that laptop model # (CN274D) is specific to Belgium. I suppose the ASUS ROG GL551JM-DH71 is the US equivalent to that model. The only advice I can offer is to read the 1 and 2 star reviews to determine if there are serious common complaints about that laptop.

https://www.amazon.com/GL551JM-DH71-Generation-15-6-Inch-GeForce-Windows/dp/B00T7XRGGC

Dimcho

Estimable
Nov 16, 2015

jaguarskx

Champion
It seems fine. I have not read of any serious complaints, but then again I do not really go out of my way to read up on gaming laptop reviews and to check for possible issues.... I guess that says something about the Levono Y50-70...

The best advice I can give to do a bit of research on your own. Unfortunately, it seems that laptop model # (CN274D) is specific to Belgium. I suppose the ASUS ROG GL551JM-DH71 is the US equivalent to that model. The only advice I can offer is to read the 1 and 2 star reviews to determine if there are serious common complaints about that laptop.

https://www.amazon.com/GL551JM-DH71-Generation-15-6-Inch-GeForce-Windows/dp/B00T7XRGGC

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
X Laptop General Discussion 1
T Laptop General Discussion 3
M Laptop General Discussion 1
codecrazy666 Laptop General Discussion 11
A Laptop General Discussion 7
D Laptop General Discussion 2
T Laptop General Discussion 3
P Laptop General Discussion 2
B Laptop General Discussion 8
G Laptop General Discussion 4
N Laptop General Discussion 2