THQ Investigated Over uDraw Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

derekullo

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2009
Hire some people to "steal" your 1.4M units. Claim it was the biggest video game heist in history. That should top burying them in a landfill.

sp0nger

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2008
Damn it THQ if you F'up and go under before South Park the stick of truth or Metro Last light is finished ill be soooooo pissed!!!

Raid3r

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
For obvious gamer reasons...I do hope THQ burns and that it is painful. The studios not so much but, THQ....*sizzle*.

G

Second that burning comment, I got burnt by them not disclosing SC 2 is a Steam game when I look for a moderately good today's RTS for a machine that has no online connection.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
i want a udraw.
i love tablets, and would be interesting to play with one, but im also cheap as all hell, so i would only pay for one at a sub 20$ price point.

G

Every botched business decision is criminal. I don't think the udraw tablet mistake is going to bankrupt the company. That was a $10 million loss at most at a company that burns through hundreds of millions a year. They're $100 loss projection is based on wholesale sales of both the tablet and games. Still I can't think of a publisher that has bankrupted or closed more development studios. If they could have priced the udraw < $50 it would have sold better. A $70-$80 accessory is a bit much for the average family these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.