Ticketing System requirement

Jack Hayward

Honorable
Aug 22, 2013
Hi there! Just to give a breif overview of the situation, I work for a company that supports around 3000 users. There are only two of us working in support - we currently use just emails, and I write a "to do list" on notepad, but I am trying to find a VERY simple ticketing system that i can use for us both. I have listed below a few things we'd like

- Preferably to be a downloaded program, although a web app should be ok
- Ability to forward our emails into the app/add an email account into it (allowing users to send emails directly to the app)
- SIMPLE, just want to prioritise tickets, ability to open & close the ticket, and add information
- if possible, we would like it to be free - as we're just a small company and this is to help us organise, it's not a company requirement, but if it costs money, that is ok too.

Sorry if the requirement seems a little broad, any guidance is appreciated! Many thanks,

Jack

Jack Hayward

Honorable
Aug 22, 2013

Hi Hawkeye - Thanks for recommendation, I have browsed google but didn't find any simple enough, although the vast majority I tried were online solutions. I am going to try Spiceworks now, I'll be sure to report back with my findings

Thanks
Jack