Tom's Graduation Gift Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomsguiderachel

Distinguished
May 16, 2008
No high-school school or middle school years have ended, and no quarter-system universities have finished the semester yet. Semester system universities held graduation, mostly, last week. I don't think it is too late to be thinking about graduation gifts at all.

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
[citation][nom]Tomsguiderachel[/nom]No high-school school or middle school years have ended, and no quarter-system universities have finished the semester yet. Semester system universities held graduation, mostly, last week. I don't think it is too late to be thinking about graduation gifts at all.[/citation]

No, ur wrong, everyone I know graduated 5 years ago. Duh.

quantumrand

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2009
Here are my thoughts.

On the AIO PC: It's nothing more than a laptop without a battery. Nothing can be upgraded. Consider getting a Laptop instead. On the plus side, it is stylish.

On the HP Printer (from personal experience): Every HP printer I've used have had horrible problems loading paper. Consider Lexmark or Canon.

On the Panasonic Camera: Nikon's Coolpix and Canon's Powershot can be found at similar prices and are (generally) better cameras.

I must admit though, the N10Jc looks pretty cool ;)

Tomsguiderachel

Distinguished
May 16, 2008
[citation][nom]quantumrand[/nom]Here are my thoughts.On the AIO PC: It's nothing more than a laptop without a battery. Nothing can be upgraded. Consider getting a Laptop instead. On the plus side, it is stylish.On the HP Printer (from personal experience): Every HP printer I've used have had horrible problems loading paper. Consider Lexmark or Canon.On the Panasonic Camera: Nikon's Coolpix and Canon's Powershot can be found at similar prices and are (generally) better cameras.I must admit though, the N10Jc looks pretty cool[/citation]
Hey Quantumrand,

Thanks for you advice. What if I asked for you to find me a computere under $500 with a tiny footprint (no tower) and a bigger than 17-inch screen. Would you be able to do that? That's where I think the cheapie AIOs come into play.

Rachel

raqus

Distinguished
May 27, 2009
Better as a wrist support pad. I have 3 PC's and I can only use this one 1 of the them. Really? I have to buy 3 separate Replicas for my PC's? In this economy? No thanks

G

All I know is that the best gift buy would be great if I wasn't worried about other luxuries such as food, clothing, & shelter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS