Top Words of the Decade ('Google' Wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMW1011

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2009
FAIL WON!!!

The rest of this list is fail...

...why does sea kittens get mentioned in every damn category?

FAIL.

r0x0r

Distinguished
May 9, 2006
Here's one they forgot:

-dearest comrade. A suffix used on internet chat forums after an adjective as a derogatory (but not hateful) term for another user.

E.g. newfag, samefag.

maigo

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2009
[citation][nom]AMW1011[/nom]...why does sea kittens get mentioned in every damn category?[/citation]
Because die in hell PETA

socrates047

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2009
i think dearest comrade and gay should be added with how they are used in todays vernacular, along with pawned.

P.S DRACULA SNEEZE FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tacoslave

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
[citation][nom]Socrates047[/nom]i think dearest comrade and gay should be added with how they are used in todays vernacular, along with pawned.P.S DRACULA SNEEZE FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/citation]

i think you mean PWND not pawned = when you sell shit at a pawn shop.

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
i hate google , it is NOT a verb it is a name of a company , i never have nor will i ever use that evil companies name as a verb. and what's up witht he teabagger definition what morons came up with that eery one knows teabagger is some one that goes around squating thier chars over fallen oponents in various online games (aka teabagging thier virtual nuts on thier beaten oponent)

squidrott

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2008
..."teabagger"...amusing...never heard of that definition before.

I'll have to remember the "dracula sneeze". I only started noticing this more in public after H1N1 scare started.

Too bad "fail" didn't beat out "tweet".

G

Jeez. Twitter is so pointless. So much so, that I'd like to downgrade that word to "Twatter." xD

Status
Not open for further replies.