Topeka, Kansas Changes Name to Google (Really)

Status
Not open for further replies.

padlius

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2009
They agreed to be dominated by most powerful search engine. For every city who will want for that 1gb/s will have to sell their soul/name. I can imagine Google D.C.

icepick314

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2002
[citation][nom]padlius[/nom]They agreed to be dominated by most powerful search engine. For every city who will want for that 1gb/s will have to sell their soul/name. I can imagine Google D.C.[/citation]

I would sell MY sould for 1gb/s fiber optic internet!!!!!

I HATE COMCAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drksilenc

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2009
dont u mean comcr@p... horrible phone system just horrible. im an it pro that usually fixes his problems himself but when the bring the network down for repair without prior knowledge i get really tweaked. but by far the most annoying thing is there phone system 123 for billing and all that junk but if you go for troubleshooting u have to mash like 20 buttons to talk to a person

Steven Bancroft

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2008
Interesting ploy. I have to admit that if it works, I would definitely be interested in traveling there to give it a whirl. I supposed that living in the middle of Kansas it should be a citizens right to have gigabit internet.

dkArchon

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2009
Topeka is a hell hole... Im not far from there. That city is just a trash heap. White trash central! Its Zip codes all start with "666" if that gives you any idea...

G

Oh dear... It's seems Google Earth won't be just a program some day...

victomofreality

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2009
Yet another step towards Google's world domination.

I would like to take this chance to swear allegiance to the Google now so I don't seem like a bandwagon jumper when they make their move :p

greatsaltedone

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2010
One thing is for certain: there is no stopping them; google will soon be here. And I for one welcome our new overlords. I’d like to remind them that I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground fiber optics caves.

Steven Bancroft

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2008
[citation][nom]GreatSaltedOne[/nom]One thing is for certain: there is no stopping them; google will soon be here. And I for one welcome our new overlords. I’d like to remind them that I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground fiber optics caves.[/citation]
I'm with you, better the evil you know right? Command me oh great Google!

jitpublisher

Distinguished
May 16, 2006
Too funny on the name change, I used to live in Kansas years ago, Land of Ahs! HA HA. But I gotta agree with some of you about Comcast. I don't really have a problem with my internet speed, it is plenty fast for me, I can download a gig in about 30 minutes. Long, long way from the AOL dialup days. But everything else about Comcast is horrible, from customer service, even to simple things like the way the menu is displayed and works for cable TV, I can think of nothing else good to say about them. If there way an alternative to fast internet where I lived, I dump the whole stinking Camcast deal in a heart beat. Lets go Google!

Status
Not open for further replies.