DakshDave

Commendable
Nov 11, 2016
Hi. Yesterday i was downloading some soft. In my computer and when i started installing some random 4-5 softs. Installed automatically with permission. I tried uninstalling them but they didn't. These softs. Were in Chinese language. Then suddenly quick heal window poped up about a suspicious dll file in system 32. I didn't opened it. Then i tried deleting the unwanted softs. Folder but it said file in use. So i tried ending the process from task manager but it said access denied. I tried deleting from cmd but nothing changed.
Please help me.

Solution
That behaviour is usually caused by downloading something tempting and "free" off the Net.

Here is a link to something useful and really free to start to heal the system: www.malwarebytes.com, wait for the Download Free button shows up then click on that. During the installation, decline the offer of a free trial and just finish the process and run a full scan.

When it finishes, let it delete all the threats it finds then restart the machine. Post back here if any odd things are still happening in the system.
That behaviour is usually caused by downloading something tempting and "free" off the Net.

Here is a link to something useful and really free to start to heal the system: www.malwarebytes.com, wait for the Download Free button shows up then click on that. During the installation, decline the offer of a free trial and just finish the process and run a full scan.

When it finishes, let it delete all the threats it finds then restart the machine. Post back here if any odd things are still happening in the system.

Solution