Torn between 2 laptops

mayurvashishth

Honorable
Oct 17, 2013
I wanted to ask which laptop is better
1) Asus R510JX-DM230T
2) Dell Inspiron 7559
Now 7559 has a way better GPU but get that's not the case for CPU. I mostly play CSGO and Dota which are heavy CPU intensive titles, so which one would be better. Dell is almost 12k more in my country so please tell me which laptop has better price to performance ratio

Solution
Well, if you're "only" comparing the two laptops, the difference is minimal, but as you said if you're just playing games that rely on CPU and not so much graphics, then you answered your own question, Asus.

and between the two brands, for me I would choose Asus as well just because they specialize in gaming better, with their own custom made motherboards and GPUs.

Ashus

Honorable
Dec 28, 2013
Well, if you're "only" comparing the two laptops, the difference is minimal, but as you said if you're just playing games that rely on CPU and not so much graphics, then you answered your own question, Asus.

and between the two brands, for me I would choose Asus as well just because they specialize in gaming better, with their own custom made motherboards and GPUs.

Solution