Toshiba A665 S6094 wont turn on

G

HI friends , Problem is that I have Computer Toshiba A665 - when i want to turn on it does not work , first time only fan working nothing else, hard drive not bipping light , bios also not running ,there is no any starting after 5 sec it turns off

Solution
Did the laptop take a fall, was it dissasembled?

You can try removing individual sticks of ram and wifi card and any other removable device to see if that allows it to boot.

Otherwise you can remove the casing and make sure no cables got unpluged.

Outside of that it is a dead motherboard, which is usualy around $150-200 USED and not something for a novice to try intsalling.
Did the laptop take a fall, was it dissasembled?

You can try removing individual sticks of ram and wifi card and any other removable device to see if that allows it to boot.

Otherwise you can remove the casing and make sure no cables got unpluged.

Outside of that it is a dead motherboard, which is usualy around $150-200 USED and not something for a novice to try intsalling.

Solution
G

thank you , i ll just tried , no way , wifi ,dvd , adaptor is unplugged but stil not working, i did connection with motherboard + HDD + RAM nothing else , it turns off after 10 sec , what is the problem is I dont know , there is no bios starting like Toshiba logo f2 menu f12 boot menu nothing , help me friends