Toshiba AC Charger Making Noises

PoweringGravity

Estimable
Aug 22, 2014
When I was putting my charger into my backpack, it was fine, but when I tried using it at my cousin's house it didn't want to charge my laptop. When i put my ear next to the transformer, I heard ti ti ti ti ti ti. I knew something was wrong. Any guesses?

Hi,

Do test your AC adapter if it's supplying enough voltage to your laptop first. Remove the battery off the laptop then power the laptop with just the AC adapter connected and see if it will power the laptop. If the laptop will still not boot up with just the AC adapter connected that means the problem is the charger. The last test you can try is to use a different AC adapter that has the same voltage and see if it will power the laptop or not, and if a different charger will work that means the only solution would be to replace the AC adapter. :(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 4
J Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 5
G Laptop Tech Support 4
M Laptop Tech Support 1
I Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 4
N Laptop Tech Support 1
X Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Toshiba Laptop charger connects and disconnects
Solved! My toshiba S70 will operate when only the AC charger is connected but when I install new battery the laptop will not come on
My Toshiba laptop won't turn on even after I took battery out and plugged in charger
My toshiba c600 laptop dosent turn on. When pulg my charger at that time charging bulb also dosent work but charger is workin
Toshiba notebook won't charge with own charger. Why?
I worked on my laptop and then it suddenly got off without any warning.now it do not power on.when i connect into charger only
I put the charger adapter the satellite pro C50 A series Toshiba lap top . I try to power up and the it lit up saying leading
Can I use another Toshiba laptop (C55) Charger for my Toshiba laptop (L750)?
Compatible chargers for my notebook Mini Toshiba
High pitched ti ti ti sound from the block part of the charger
I turned my toshiba satellite laptop off then when I went to turn it on it wouldn't come on. I plugged up the charger and it s
Laptop charger connects and disconnects when plugged in
Different charger to charge laptop.
My TOSHIBA SATELLITE PRO A60 EN CHARGER 19V 6.3A
Toshiba Laptop: Charger / battery issue
my toshiba satelite just stopped working.does not come on even with the charger connected,tried different chargers but still n
Toshiba Satellite c855 charged with universal charger and heard a loud snap.
How can i charge my Toshiba laptop without the charger
Toshiba Satellite l755d . Won't power on. With charger attacked one white light only shows
Toshiba satellite l505 charger making sounds? sounds stop when unplugged from la

ASK THE COMMUNITY