Toshiba Laptop/Battery Problems

animegirl1990

Estimable
May 20, 2014
I am having a problem with my battery and my Toshiba laptop. My battery is not good now and it says "There is a problem with your battery, so your computer might shut down suddenly." and I cannot let it fully die because it will go to a black screen and still will not die fully so I can let the battery die and then fully charge it again. What can I do? I can't take out my battery neither. I have a Toshiba Satellite L775D-S7112. Also, I do not use the laptop cooler I bought with it

psycrow395

Honorable
Feb 13, 2012
hello there after a search for that model of laptop i have come up with nothing like that model dont exist and are you sure that laptop isnt user replaceable? because most laptops have a battery you can remove its on the bottom of the laptop and there usually is a switch you have to press to release the battery. and if you have a bad battery i would replace it, now you can still use your laptop without a battery just fine hope this helps

animegirl1990

Estimable
May 20, 2014

Here it is http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toshiba-Satellite-L775D-AMD-A4-3305M-1-9-GHz-500-GB-HD-6-GB-RAM-No-OS-/361239111684

psycrow395

Honorable
Feb 13, 2012
thank you for the info if you click that link and look at the pictures you can specifically the one with a picture of the bottom you can see 2 covered compartments which you need a screwdriver to open and then you can see the long battery underneath those compartments which all you need to do is push both locking switches on both sides to of the battery to unlock to take out the battery so YES you do have a user replaceable battery hope this helps

animegirl1990

Estimable
May 20, 2014
I had to look it up. I feel stupid about that but anyway after I take the battery out, then my computer's light blinks and refuses to turn on until I put the battery back in and take it out quickly

TRENDING THREADS