Toshiba laptop, broken screen, running Windows 10

augustas4492

Estimable
Aug 25, 2015
Hello, I have a Toshiba Sattelite L670-10N That has a completely broken screen (i can't see anything) and is running Windows 10 pro, has a monitor connected and i have a password set for my user.The problem is that i turned on Safe Mode to fix an issue and my monitor got disconnected so i can't see anything, now i don't know how to get back to Normal Mode.Is there any way for me to get back without buying a new screen for my laptop?

Solution
You should still see the laptop startup on the external monitor when it starts up. If not turn off the laptop and turn it back on. Keep pressing the F8 key. This will bring up the Advanced Boot menu. If you cant see wait like 30 seconds after you have pressed the power button. Then press Enter and Enter again. This should select Normal bootup from the Startup menu.
You should still see the laptop startup on the external monitor when it starts up. If not turn off the laptop and turn it back on. Keep pressing the F8 key. This will bring up the Advanced Boot menu. If you cant see wait like 30 seconds after you have pressed the power button. Then press Enter and Enter again. This should select Normal bootup from the Startup menu.

Solution