Question Toshiba laptop fever

lan1991008

Prominent
Mar 9, 2019
Hi everyone, my Toshiba Satellite A100 computer has a problem recently. The heat dissipation is particularly bad. After using the computer for a while, it is particularly hot. I always clean up the computer trash, but it seems to be useless. Is there any good solution?

Hi everyone, my Toshiba Satellite A100 computer has a problem recently. The heat dissipation is particularly bad. After using the computer for a while, it is particularly hot. I always clean up the computer trash, but it seems to be useless. Is there any good solution?

Not sure what "computer trash" would be, but if the system is overheating you would need to take it apart, make sure fan and vents are clean and would be a very good idea to clean put on new thermal paste to the CPU heatsink. In my experience that drops the temperatures by 5-10 degrees centigrade.

lan1991008

Prominent
Mar 9, 2019
Yes, I got it in a repair shop. The owner said that my laptop fan is aging, so I need to change it. I searched for my fan's part number UDQFZPR002C1N on the Internet and found a new fan. Thank you for your help.