Toshiba laptop won't connect to any wifi

Louise_1

Estimable
Aug 26, 2015
Hi

My colleague has a Toshiba laptop that has never connected to Wifi. Our IT department try to blame it on issues with the VPN at this office as they don't supply the servers and connections but she can't connect to any router. I have checked the network drivers and even uninstalled and reinstalled and its made no difference. There aren't any physical switches on the laptop and I have also ran the trouble shooter.

Any other solutions as nobody else has any issues and the IT department like to try and fix the problem by making more problems and it is normally myself who sorts it out in the end. This time I am stumped!

thanks

hello, what is the actual model number of the laptop.... it could be a Fn hotkey that turns it off and on. When you click on the icon to connect to a network, does it see networks and just doesn't connect or does it not see any networks at all?

Louise_1

Estimable
Aug 26, 2015

Louise_1

Estimable
Aug 26, 2015
Hi we tried the fn key as well. It picks up the networks it just won't connect after putting the password in. I think she only wants it so she can connect to the printer as at the moment she is having to email it to be printed by a colleague.

Not sure of the model I will try and find out.

TRENDING THREADS