Solved! Toshiba Satellite, beeping, weird text, won't start

Nov 25, 2018
I have a Toshiba Satellite C55-C5390 with Solydex OS, several weeks ago it beeped a couple times at startup, I shut down and restarted, didn't have any issues for about a week. Not sure if it's related as it was already beeping, but some fruit I forgot about went bad and dripped on the keyboard. It worked for one day though the some of the keys were messed up, then the next day wouldn't start again, did it's beep routine and gave me a bunch of weird text on the startup screen. I took it apart and cleaned everything, worked fine for one day again and I was able to back everything up, now it just does the weird text and beeping and won't finish start up. I've tried cleaning the ram, taking out the battery and holding the power button but nothing has worked. Keyboard is not replaceable on laptop type to my knowledge. Really hate to have to purchase another laptop as this one is only two years old. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and I did manage to snap a couple pics of the text it shows if that is any help. Thanks!

Solution
Liquid damage, system does not work after that even when you checked things over, not much there you can do without replacing parts to see which one is damaged. Bad keyboard would cause issues like you are seeing but then so can a bad motherboard.

Did you do a web search for a new keyboard for your model? It shows up with a bunch of things, which shows it is removable.
Liquid damage, system does not work after that even when you checked things over, not much there you can do without replacing parts to see which one is damaged. Bad keyboard would cause issues like you are seeing but then so can a bad motherboard.

Did you do a web search for a new keyboard for your model? It shows up with a bunch of things, which shows it is removable.

Solution