Toshiba Satellite L40D-A power up and charging problem

jeporo

Estimable
Oct 12, 2015
Anybody who can help me with this problem with of mine. I experienced this also. My Toshiba Satellite L40D-A model doesn't power on nor does it charged up when I put on the charger. I tried finding the battery pack and the back but I can't se it. An you guys help me out with this..Thanks.

Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps: (Battery of your laptop is built in)
- Remove the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then after that try to boot up the laptop again.
- If you think you're comfortable in opening your laptop you can reseat the RAM of it and together you can remove the battery of it as well. Take the RAM off then put them back in making sure they are all seated properly.
- Here's a video tutorial of how you can open your laptop.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAoEg6sGCcc

jeporo

Estimable
Oct 12, 2015

jeporo

Estimable
Oct 12, 2015
Hello my friend. Thank you very much for troubleshooting tips. I was able to open my laptop and put out the battery. Can I ask what does the RAM look like for Toshiba Sattelite L40D-A? Thank you in advance.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
idotmatty Laptop Tech Support 0
nicole50119 Laptop Tech Support 0
Andy craepher Laptop Tech Support 0
C Laptop Tech Support 3
lexahrro Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 8
B Laptop Tech Support 3
GoogleThread25 Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 0
A Laptop Tech Support 0
chkontog Laptop Tech Support 0