Toshiba Satellite Not Turning on But Has Blinking Lights

T0xic_angel

Commendable
Aug 9, 2016
I have two questions.
I have a Toshiba Satellite click 2 L3W-B3204 and it is not come on, but the orange light on the side and the white light on the front are blinking repeatedly. I've tried holding the power button in for x amount of seconds but that doesn't do anything. It was plugged in the whole night and was fine before I fell asleep. And I can't take the battery out because its internal. What can I try to do to fix it? Help please! Second question (about the same laptop). It won't come off the dock. Its like button to unlock to get it off is stuck. How do I fix that?

Try the following and see if it will turn on.

1. First make sure the device has been charged.
2. Unplug your charger cord.
3. Remove the battery.
4. Press and hold the "Power" button for 30 seconds and see if the device will turn on.
5. If it does, great, now plug back in the power/charger cord. (If it didn't turn on without the cord in, it should turn on once you it is in. Yes sometimes they will turn on, or try to turn on, even with nothing attached/plugged in.)
6. Now put the battery back in.

If this doesn't help, then test the power cord to see if it is good. Either try your cord in another device, or try another devices cord in your laptop.

Should that not be the problem, then check the battery to see if it needs replacing.

From there, if it is still not working, then you may need to open it up and find out the problem. Or take it to a local tech/repair shop.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 0
bd01ng Laptop Tech Support 3
Ioannis1981 Laptop Tech Support 8
R Laptop Tech Support 0
Blitzkreig Laptop Tech Support 1
Jengga Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 3
A Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 1