Jun 2, 2018
1. Laptop logo comes on
2. Moving circle comes in
3. Restarts again
4. Laptop logo comes on
5. Preparing automatic repair message appears
6. Blank screen after a while
7. Does not go any further

Tried pressing all the F keys, entered the bios, no way to restart the system as safe mode. Tried disconnecting battery and WiFi, no luck. I have no bootable cd/usb as I had upgraded to windows 10 in 2015 when they were giving it for free online. Sometimes a message would come up saying battery low so clock and date needs to be reset in bios and redirects me to the bios settings. Also tried recovering HDD from menu with no luck. Can anyone please please please help? I have all my life on this laptop

Oh the last time I saw it working (last night) we were watching something on YouTube, I had several other programs open and it switched off because it was not plugged in and ran out of battery. When I tried to turn it on in the morning some sound of yesterday’s video came on and it was with a black screen. I did a hard reset and then all this happened

Solution
The Check Date/Time Warning only appears when your RTC/CMOS battery is going bad not your Laptop Battery(you can get a CMOS battery for <1$). As for the windows, do a full clean Reinstall, if you want to recover your data, you can do so with Linux Live USB. It would be helpful if you mentioned the model of your laptop and its SPECS.

Seyed22Shaheen

Prominent
Apr 4, 2017
The Check Date/Time Warning only appears when your RTC/CMOS battery is going bad not your Laptop Battery(you can get a CMOS battery for <1$). As for the windows, do a full clean Reinstall, if you want to recover your data, you can do so with Linux Live USB. It would be helpful if you mentioned the model of your laptop and its SPECS.

Solution