Toshiba System Driver and Windows 7 Ultimate

NoniTwit

Estimable
Nov 15, 2014
Toshiba System Driver completely stalled my Windows 7 - no repair whatsoever possible, I had to re-install my entire OS. (Blue Screen Dump)
This driver was titled necessary before installing another Toshiba utility: PC Health Monitor, which I wanted to install on my Netbook as the latest update software.
Anyone having the same experience ? I'd still like to install and use the latest monitoring tools on my Netbook.
Hardware: Toshiba Netbook NB200 with Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
Failed to install: Toshiba System Driver as proposed on Toshiba's support website.

Oct 15, 2017
Is there a particular reason you want to have Toshiba's Health Monitor app on your PC? If you don't install the Toshiba System Driver, what hardware functions do you find are missing?

I ask because you may be able to gather most of your necessary drivers via Windows Update. And you can find stable, quality freeware for system monitoring (Speccy, CPU-Z, etc.). It seems like for whatever reason, the driver package is conflicting with something else.

NoniTwit

Estimable
Nov 15, 2014

Dear Sir, thank you for yr friendly reply. No other reason than this Health Monitor being proposed by the manufacturer Toshiba as "the latest update software", and my endeavour to only use their tools for maintenance of my Netbook. If no other data is forthcoming about this "Toshiba System Driver" , I will refrain from further attempts to install it. Thanks again for your answers.