Question Toshiba TV connect to Xiaomi soundbar Solution

Oct 23, 2019
Hi All,

This is my first thread due to I am kinda new and waste money for several cable that won't satisfy me already.

I just bought Xiaomi soundbar from China lately to use with my Toshiba TV.
My expectation is only good sound quality as the soundbar itself can and can adjust volume with remote control.

1. I successfully connect them at first by just using 3.5mm but the sound quality is extremely bad.
  2. So I bought Optical cable and quality is amazing, however.... as all of you can guess, I cannot use my TV remote to control volume through TV.
  3. Now I need actual solution that will work for me...
My TV has HDMI, Optical Audio, 3.5mm and Analog
Soundbar has SPDIF, Optical Audio, 3.5mm and Analog

So you can guess my plan that I may try Analog cable but I am not sure if it will allow me to do what I want or not.
So if anyone can give me some answer even say "nah that is not possible" that's fine too.

If I really need to by some converter is okay, but amplifier... may exceed the soundbar price itself.

Thank you so much.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Audio 3
M Audio 1
M Audio 3
B Audio 3
S Audio 1
D Audio 3
S Audio 6
C Audio 1
A Audio 1
L Audio 2
J Audio 1
A Audio 1
A Audio 1
M Audio 3
M Audio 1
K Audio 3
P Audio 2
L Audio 1
J Audio 5
M Audio 1
Similar threads
HARMON/kardon AVR155 connections
I'm trying to connect a polk sd1 sound bar to a Toshiba 58L5400U TV. I connected the optical wire, but it will not work. It's
Solved! Yamaha RX-V467 digital receiver to connect sound from Toshiba TV that uses WLAN for built in VUDU app?
Solved! Can i connect external speakers without a receiver to my Toshiba Model 47ZV650U TV? It has a USB & Digital Audio Out ports.
How do I get sound from LG tv to Toshiba sound bar when connected to the internet
Connect Toshiba Hi-fi system to PC
How do I connect my toshiba smart tv 49U7750 connect to sony home theatre
How to connect remote
need help connecting sound bar
Hello, I just bought a Rinco dvd and want to connect it to toshiba tv and an amplifier
Toshiba TV connection to Sony Sound Bar
Connect Toshiba 2.1 soundbar to Toshiba tv
how i connect my voombox audio speaker to my toshiba laptop?
How to connect Toshiba 43U6750VM with Sony DAV-DZ150k
Bought samsung wireless soundbar trying to connect to toshiba tv built in 2009 was told to buy 2.5mm adapter as 3.5 pin to big
Connecting Sony Soundbar to Toshiba Tv
How to connect sony home theatre to toshiba 32 lcd tv
red and white small connections to the soundbar. One small 3,5mm cable from from the soundbar, but no connection point on the
How do I connect Toshiba 58L2300 to a Sony HT-RT3 sound bar.. the TV doesn't have hdmi Arc or digital optical cable, only stan
How do I connect a Toshiba 32 L 3650 VE TV to an AEK Home Theatre Sub Woofer LT-511 ?

ASK THE COMMUNITY