total avilable graphics memory

amanbhatt

Estimable
Jul 26, 2015
hello guys please help me.i have compaq presario f700 latop with window vista sp2 . i just wanna play pes 15 on my laptop which has dedicated memory 64mb n i change into 128mb n my total avilable graphics memory is s decrease into 700 mb.but now i change my dedicated memory into 64mb but my total avilable graphics memory is 700 but not change before i change into 128mb .can u help me to bring my defualt total avilable graphics memory.

Solution
There is not much you can do with laptops to help run games if it won't. The memory the video card uses is shared with the main memory, it will never be higher than what is on the system and if you reserve memory for the video card then Windows and programs will run slower since you are taking available RAM away from them. The only solution for a laptop to play games is to get a different laptop with a faster video card.
There is not much you can do with laptops to help run games if it won't. The memory the video card uses is shared with the main memory, it will never be higher than what is on the system and if you reserve memory for the video card then Windows and programs will run slower since you are taking available RAM away from them. The only solution for a laptop to play games is to get a different laptop with a faster video card.

Solution