Status
Not open for further replies.

smartypants3000

Commendable
Jan 26, 2017
TomTom has launched a new fitness tracker called the Touch Cardio. Essentially a cheaper version of TomTom’s Touch Fitness Tracker, the Touch Cardio features a heart rate monitor and will track your steps, sleep, calories burned, and active time.

The company says the Touch Cardio also features a more fashion-friendly design than its predecessor, and will work with TomTom’s new fitness app. The TomTom Touch Cardio will retail for £89.99, or about £40 less than the Touch Fitness Tracker currently costs, when it’s released in March.

What do you guys think of this?

Solution
It sounds like they're adding a few news bells and whistles after the Tom Tom Touch was given a sub-par rating compared to it's other competitors.

Personally, I don't think i'd use a Tom Tom specifically because the overall design hurts my wrists and hands.

Graybush

Estimable
It sounds like they're adding a few news bells and whistles after the Tom Tom Touch was given a sub-par rating compared to it's other competitors.

Personally, I don't think i'd use a Tom Tom specifically because the overall design hurts my wrists and hands.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.