Solved! touchpad problem

Jul 16, 2019
when i switch on my laptop the touchpad works fine but after sometime it hangs, when i press 'any one' key from keyboard it starts working. when any page is opened then the last menu or last option had been automatically selected and that time touchpad not working and after pressing any key it gets start working.. is it any problem in keyboard?

Solution
Check for updated BIOS, chipset and touchpad/mouse drivers form the laptop vendor. See if the same thing happens in Safe Mode and if you use an alternate operating system like Linux from a boot stick (so you don't have to install it. If that does not help you can try to re-seat the keyboard and trackpad connections to the motherboard. If that does not help, try another keyboard or touchpad assembly.
Check for updated BIOS, chipset and touchpad/mouse drivers form the laptop vendor. See if the same thing happens in Safe Mode and if you use an alternate operating system like Linux from a boot stick (so you don't have to install it. If that does not help you can try to re-seat the keyboard and trackpad connections to the motherboard. If that does not help, try another keyboard or touchpad assembly.

Solution