Town Appoints, Pays Resident Tweeter

Status
Not open for further replies.

shamgar

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2006
who cares!!! seriously twitter is the fail of the planet. this guy is not important and whoever decided to pay him should be shot.

shamgar

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2006
who cares!!! seriously twitter is the fail of the planet. this guy is not important and whoever decided to pay him should be shot.

kansur0

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2006
Actually...I think they should just delete SHAMGAR completely. He is talking about shooting someone...just because a town decided to pay someone for keeping people informed.

SHAMGAR...you are an example of why this world is sliding into the toilet. We don't need to hear your negativity and lack of value you place on human life. If you don't have something constructive to say...don't say it.

kansur0

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2006
Guys...I have no idea what Twitter is. I don't use it. I probably never will. What is funny is that you can't just let the people that have "no life" live it the way they want to live it. Obviously someone does have a use for it. Does that make them any less than you...just because they want to cram their heads full of useless information?

"Wow that's stupid"
"My God I hate (insert anything here)"

You know what? YOU ARE USELESS. You have nothing to say. You want to make people feel inadequate because they are doing something you don't like. Have you guys EVER said anything positive about anything?

Why don't YOU get a life. Help us all out a little bit and hate stuff by just talking to yourself...because you know what? That's all you care about. Yourself. You. What you think. And you know what?

I doubt anyone cares.

kansur0

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2006
[citation][nom]compulsionnra[/nom]I'm convinced twitter is a gigantic waste of time.[/citation]

Compulsionnra...have you used Twitter before? I haven't. What has you convinced it is a waste of time? I never wanted to install or use it because I don't want to have to tell everyone what I am doing every five minutes...unless of course I had lots of stuff to hate like Dandalf.

HAHAHAHA!

Dandalf 12:30 Wow. This coffee sucks!
Dandalf 12:31 Ow! I burnt my lip! I HATE MY LIP!
Dandalf 12:35 I drank all my coffee. I HATE IT WHEN MY CUP IS EMPTY!

AHAHAHAH! Am I close?

shamgar

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2006
me for president!!! sorry that what i say is the truth and people cant handle it. the only purpose twitter serves is for stalkers to get their 'fix' of knowledge on the person they are stalking. if a town has to pay someone to make twitter updates and only twitter updates that is pathetic. 140 chars max for comments on the town? how important can that be. FAIL!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.