Toy Story Writers Hint at FarmVille Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
Would you go and watch a FarmVille movie?
There are several things I would rather spend $10 on to suffer for 2 hours, including but not limited to:-
Having pins stuck into my eyes
Sharing a jail cell with a very lonely serial killer
Being skinned alive
Taking tap-dance lessons in a minefield
Riding a unicycle though Iran whilst wearing an Uncle Sam outfit, playing "Hail to the Chief" with a one-man-band

hoof_hearted

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
"game"???? This doesn't deserve the title, "game". More like idiot crack.

[citation][nom]bender3000[/nom]God...please...make this game go away...[/citation]

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]bustapr[/nom]TomsGuide *facepalm*[/citation]
The News is on Tom's Guide, but the headline was on the front page of Tom's Hardware, so umm both right?

Parsian

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2007
[citation][nom]back_by_demand[/nom]There are several things I would rather spend $10 on to suffer for 2 hours, including but not limited to:-Having pins stuck into my eyesSharing a jail cell with a very lonely serial killerBeing skinned aliveTaking tap-dance lessons in a minefieldRiding a unicycle though Iran whilst wearing an Uncle Sam outfit, playing "Hail to the Chief" with a one-man-band[/citation]

As an Iranian, I have seen many people wearing uncle sam shirt over there...

beardguy

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2010
The movie will be a 2 hour screen capture of someone playing FarmVille.

It will be used as a form of torture a la Clockwork Orange :)

G

FYI, I'm pretty sure Joss Whedon the primary screenwriter for Toy Story. It's because his writing was so good for this movie that he was able to create the Buffy TV series, Firefly, Dollhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.