Tracker features database sought

Oct 11, 2018
The coders present know my name very, very well, although I'm not a celebrity. It's because, being extremely clever, I was one of their distant ancestors, in the days before BASIC even existed, and I left an imperceptible marker in the code - no, I'm not MZ, but I'm of that generation, and mine is hidden in plain sight. I went on to a lot more important work, as you'd expect from someone with top smarts, and as a result I cherish my privacy. I therefore don't accept Fitbit awarding itself the right to flog off full access to my personal data, only returning a smidgen of it to me to do the job I bought their kit to do. Similarly, I deeply object to Apple monopolising my life. They don't own me. They are banned.

With those markers down, I'm looking for a fitness monitor with basic functions in a fully stand-alone module, on my PC. Not on the web, or cloud, or someone else's machine, just on my Windows 10 beast. Basic functions: heart monitor, pulse tracker, 4 timers, watch, alarm clock. Pluses would be a bluetooth FM radio and MP3 player, blood sugar monitor, metronome, GPS (OK, I'll stretch to that, but as a receiver). It's for use in the street and gym, to pace me on rowing and jogging machines, and tell me when I've done the target - I'm a meditative, and drop into mantra which can see me significantly overdo it.

What I'm really looking for is not some rip-off Best-10 listing - strange how they never agree - but a filterable database of features so the lesser lights get an equal chance. Any ideas, please?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Fitness Trackers 0
W Fitness Trackers 0
M Fitness Trackers 0
A Fitness Trackers 1
C Fitness Trackers 0
X Fitness Trackers 2
C Fitness Trackers 16
C Fitness Trackers 0
M Fitness Trackers 0
C Fitness Trackers 0
C Fitness Trackers 1