Transcribing pre-recorded audio to text...HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lboiv001

Prominent
Feb 7, 2017
Can someone point me in the direction of reliable software that transcribes per-recorded lecture audio to text? Or perhaps some software thet will convert any human voice into a digital voice?

I have already looked into various types of transcription software, and Nuance's Dragon seems to lead the pack, but you can only register one voice per license, and I need to be able to transcribe different speakers, with audio that is sometimes not of the best quality.

Any help is greatly appreciated, and I thank you in advance for your response(s).

Solution
Option 1: You pay $20/hour for a person to do that. That's probably your only option for "audio not of the best quality".

Option 2: You pay whatever Nuance license costs for multiple speakers. It won't hurt to ask them what license you need.
Option 1: You pay $20/hour for a person to do that. That's probably your only option for "audio not of the best quality".

Option 2: You pay whatever Nuance license costs for multiple speakers. It won't hurt to ask them what license you need.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.