I don't know of a LG Traverse. Sounds like you might have the name wrong. However, in most cases you can't install apps from a phone onto a tablet. They really aren't made to transfer.
That said, if your phone has a mobile hotspot then turn it on. (If you don't, this wouldn't work).
1. First connect the tablet to the phones hotspot.
2. Now download a program like "ES File Explore File Manager" onto BOTH devices, and open it on both devices.
3. Next, on your phone, go into the apps and choose the apps you want to download onto the tablet.
4. From here tap the button that says "More". On that screen tap "Send". Tap the tablet when you see it.
5. You should now see "Download the files". Tap "OK". They then should be downloaded to...