Transfer games to Samsung tab 3 from LG phone

Manyfeathers

Commendable
Apr 15, 2016
Got an LG Traverse(?) and downloaded games onto it. Now I want to transfer them to my Samsung tab 3. How do I do this?

Solution
I don't know of a LG Traverse. Sounds like you might have the name wrong. However, in most cases you can't install apps from a phone onto a tablet. They really aren't made to transfer.

That said, if your phone has a mobile hotspot then turn it on. (If you don't, this wouldn't work).

1. First connect the tablet to the phones hotspot.

2. Now download a program like "ES File Explore File Manager" onto BOTH devices, and open it on both devices.

3. Next, on your phone, go into the apps and choose the apps you want to download onto the tablet.

4. From here tap the button that says "More". On that screen tap "Send". Tap the tablet when you see it.

5. You should now see "Download the files". Tap "OK". They then should be downloaded to...
I don't know of a LG Traverse. Sounds like you might have the name wrong. However, in most cases you can't install apps from a phone onto a tablet. They really aren't made to transfer.

That said, if your phone has a mobile hotspot then turn it on. (If you don't, this wouldn't work).

1. First connect the tablet to the phones hotspot.

2. Now download a program like "ES File Explore File Manager" onto BOTH devices, and open it on both devices.

3. Next, on your phone, go into the apps and choose the apps you want to download onto the tablet.

4. From here tap the button that says "More". On that screen tap "Send". Tap the tablet when you see it.

5. You should now see "Download the files". Tap "OK". They then should be downloaded to the tablet.

Solution