Transfer of photos from iPhone 6 to PC with Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

maywoodgirl

Commendable
May 28, 2016
I cannot transfer photos from my iPhone 6, nor my iPad 2, to my PC, Windows 10.. This has not been a problem before. Every time Microsoft automatically updates my computer in the middle of the night something stops working. In Windows 10 I have no control over updates. My iPhone is listed in my devices and I have done this before, so, I know the phone is synced. Auto-play doesn't show itself and I get a message that there are no photos on my device.

maywoodgirl

Commendable
May 28, 2016
Thank you. I did download iCloud Library to my PC. I again plugged in my iPhone and again nothing seemed to happen. I went to the file "iCloud for photos," opened it, and there were three icons, one that included downloads. I clicked on that and I saw three albums. When I clicked on each of the albums there were my pictures. It was like ghosts sneaking in without my knowledge. The pictures are not in the order I would like, but I am hoping to find a way to organize them and move them around to different albums. Don't know if that is doable in iCloud. I also made a copy of how to transfer photos to my PC without iCloud that was explained on the Apple site you recommended. The good news here today is this 77 year-old woman will not be up until 4:45 a.m. trying to figure it all out. Thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.