Transferring pics to desktop

Calikitty

Estimable
Nov 5, 2015
Hi. I don't have internet at home. As you will see I am not tech savvy. I want to transfer my pictures to my desktop. I have a 10 inch Trio Stealth.
I had thought that syncing would do it but no. Now I have thousands of pics maybe on my tablet from my desktop. There has got to be a simple way that I'm looking at but can't see.

Solution
Connect your tablet to your computer via a USB cable. The charging cable that came with your tablet will probably work just fine. Once connected, your tablet should show up on your computer like an external drive or USB drive. You can then just drag and drop things.
Connect your tablet to your computer via a USB cable. The charging cable that came with your tablet will probably work just fine. Once connected, your tablet should show up on your computer like an external drive or USB drive. You can then just drag and drop things.

Solution

bloomworld

Estimable
Jul 3, 2015
You can eitehr plug your tablet to your computer via USB cable and can transfer the files or if your desktop is bluetooth compatible then you can use your bluetooth to to transfer the files