Dangerous Dan

Commendable
Mar 5, 2016
I am having a volume level matching the same with the tv and surround sound. I has on aonther occasion. Currently the volume for the tv must be at 50% and only 99% on the surround sound to equal a limited volume on the speakers of each. The TV menu has an "srs" and a "s" something setting, which I cannot remember the S's exactly. Regardless, the volume controlling does not equal the same on each.
Any help would be "helpfulliously" helpful!

Solution
SRS is a sound processing mode.
It isn't clear what the problem is. If you have connected the TV audio out to the Aiwa and the TV volume is variable the TV remote will adjust how much the Aiwa is fed and the Aiwa volume control adjusts how much volume it puts out.
Ususally it is easier to have the TV audio set to fixed and use the Aiwa remote to control volume. You can't overload the input of the Aiwa this way.
If the Aiwa overloads you will hear distortion regardless of how low or high to turn the volume on the Aiwa. Turn the TV volume down to just enough avoid this. The numbers indicated on the TV and Aiwa regarding volume are arbitrary so they don't match.
SRS is a sound processing mode.
It isn't clear what the problem is. If you have connected the TV audio out to the Aiwa and the TV volume is variable the TV remote will adjust how much the Aiwa is fed and the Aiwa volume control adjusts how much volume it puts out.
Ususally it is easier to have the TV audio set to fixed and use the Aiwa remote to control volume. You can't overload the input of the Aiwa this way.
If the Aiwa overloads you will hear distortion regardless of how low or high to turn the volume on the Aiwa. Turn the TV volume down to just enough avoid this. The numbers indicated on the TV and Aiwa regarding volume are arbitrary so they don't match.

Solution