Trying to find reasonable laptop barebones

CapnTeddy

Estimable
Jul 21, 2014
So my girlfriend desperately needs a new laptop and I offered to build her one because I just built my first PC and I thought this would be a fun new project, but my issue so far is finding a reasonable barebone! Considering she doesn't play games and just needs it for work I don't need anything with a great motherboard or with a video card, but all the barebones I find apparently have the intention of gaming. Where can I find a reasonable barebone??

Solution
Sites the sell barebone laptops build them for you. Clevo (ODM) is a company that basically sells barebones to Sager. The laptops come with a Mobo processor and a case. Sager adds memory and storage and puts their name on it. Clevo doesn't sell to the general public they a sell to retailers.

orlbuckeye

Distinguished
Sites the sell barebone laptops build them for you. Clevo (ODM) is a company that basically sells barebones to Sager. The laptops come with a Mobo processor and a case. Sager adds memory and storage and puts their name on it. Clevo doesn't sell to the general public they a sell to retailers.

Solution