Solved! trying to fix my audio for PC

Nov 1, 2018
How come my wireless headphones are crackling whenever i play sound? It isn't a problem with the audio jack because its the same for all of my jacks on my PC. They're not Bluetooth headphones, wireless ones that connect through a wire and are sent through a signal. And the first thing i tried was to make the signal more clear but it wouldn't change. I reinstalled drivers and i even went as far as refreshing windows just to get my audio to work, but it's still the same. So i came here to see if anyone could help?

Solution
Do they have this issue on other computers or audio devices also? Could be just poor quality headphones, they may be getting interference with WiFi or other signals on the same frequency, could be failing if they worked OK before. Did you already contact the vendor of the headphones?
Do they have this issue on other computers or audio devices also? Could be just poor quality headphones, they may be getting interference with WiFi or other signals on the same frequency, could be failing if they worked OK before. Did you already contact the vendor of the headphones?

Solution