Trying to login Amazon Video on my Samsung TV. Failed

Apr 15, 2018
Trying to login Amazon video on my Samsung TV. This comes up "unexpected error occurred during sign in. Try again" I've tried a dozen times with correct user ID and password. I checked for updates. I have none at this time. HELP!
Samsung UN32EH5300F

Solution
Figured it out. Had to reregister my Vidoe Prime account then reregister. This has to be done on the Amazon website. When you reregister you will be given a code on your TV that must be typed in an appropriate box on the website. Presto! Complete.
Apr 15, 2018
Figured it out. Had to reregister my Vidoe Prime account then reregister. This has to be done on the Amazon website. When you reregister you will be given a code on your TV that must be typed in an appropriate box on the website. Presto! Complete.

Solution
Jun 3, 2018
I agree with the above solution! I had tried everything... Updated the tv, reset internet connection, cleared cache... NO BEUNO, Y'All.
So... I had been trying to login using the standard 'username and password' method. So after all else failed, I tried registering the device by going to amazon.com/mytv and typing in the code provided by the TV under the 'register my device' option on the login page of prime video.
After approximately 1.5 hours, the grueling technology dual is over. ;)

Jul 29, 2018

The video prime account is same as the amazon account with prime membership? Where did you reregister it? on TV or laptop?
I tried to click on the register device button on TV, but nothing happened, thought it would give me code number.
What did I do wrong?

Jan 24, 2019

To give a bit more explicit instructions:

From your TV:

■ open the prime video app
    ■ Select "register on the prime website"
    ■ Your registration code is on the left of the screen

Now, from a computer