Trying to make to regular black lights pulse to music.

Rob7077

Estimable
Jan 5, 2015
I have 2 black lights I have installed on the wall in my apartment with the idea in mind that I could get them to pulse to the bass of my home theater audio system. I need help learning how to do this properly. The most important thing is to not blow out the lights or ruin my speakers or electronics. I have a soldering gun, solder, and speaker wire I just want to make sure I do this properly because it will be my first time attempting this.

Rob7077

Estimable
Jan 5, 2015
I thought I just had to connect my speaker wire to the sub woofer or something on that tutorial he says you need to buy a switch.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
samratkothari Audio 1
B Audio 1
W Audio 4
S Audio 1
6 Audio 2
T Audio 1
L Audio 1
C Audio 1
T Audio 2
H Audio 3
C Audio 1
C Audio 6
M Audio 3
Can You Help Me Please Audio 1
S Audio 1
V Audio 4
L Audio 1
P Audio 1
T Audio 1
tomkis90 Audio 9
Similar threads
Question What does it mean to have Dual Stereo mode Bluetooth earphones? How are they different from a regular wirelessn in-ear earphone?
Solved! Samsung 7 series TV to regular stereo speakers, turns out this is the hardest thing ever.
Solved! How to connect my tv samsung h4200(doesnt have hdmi arc,just regular hdmi) to my philips home theatre?
My center speaker works with DVD player but not with regular TN
How to convert coaxial hook up to regular plug house current
Convert ARC to regular HDMI signal?
How do I connect regular speaker wire to from speakers to the audio RCS type jacks on my DVD PLAYER for example?
I cannot figure out how to get the sound from regular tv channels to come out of my surround sound system
Wireless rear speakers in a regular 5.1 setup
Can I connect Sennheiser 926-928 mhz transmitter to a regular sized wireless speaker?
I have. A iq sound speaker bluetooth with line in and ex dc in can I connect a regular speaker no bt to it
Can I output sound from TV to multiple devices at the same time? ( Wireless Heaphones and Regular TV)
mp3 player in car - will it play regular cds?
can i use digital audio cable in place of the regular speaker wire I got with my speakers?
With the xenyx behringer 5 input mixer setup, can you use a regular av-av plug to connoect a handheld speaker?
Do, "Gaming headsets," offer specific features that make them better for gaming than regular headsets?
I have an LG55LA9650 smart TV hooked up to a Bose 3-2-1 home theater system. Playing movies or watching regular TV the audio w
Use one usb headset and one pair of regular headphones on the same PC at the same time
Microphone not working with USB Soundcard or regular 3.5 mm front or rear panels
Connecting regular speakers to PC

ASK THE COMMUNITY